Ring in 2015 at Resort Lounges, Bars, Restaurants and Spa Mandalay
Click to Tweet: .@MandalayBay wants YOU to #PaintItGold this #NYE in honor of 2015 #Vegas http://bit.ly/1ETakeE
LAS VEGAS (November 20, 2014) – Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino invites guests to “Paint the Town Gold” for the second consecutive year at the one-of-a-kind holiday celebration. The mega party, which is open to the public, will begin at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31 when the resort transforms into a golden wonderland, complete with elaborate gold-themed accents, fun party favors, lavish culinary selections and more. Unforgettable experiences at restaurants, bars, lounges and Spa Mandalay will provide an exhilarating evening. Throughout the resort, themed models will enhance the masquerade-style atmosphere, encouraging guests to welcome 2015 in an exuberant environment. The complimentary event will offer guests an unparalleled experience on one of the most exciting nights of the year.
To experience Paint the Town Gold New Year’s Eve Packages, including tickets to Maroon 5, a Gold Dust Massage at Spa Mandalay and entry to Foundation Room, call Mandalay Bay Concierge at 877-305-3136. To book a room reservation, visit Mandalay Bay online or call Room Reservations at 877-632-7800 with room code P4NYEPR.
Guests and visitors alike are encouraged to participate in the “Paint the Town Gold” New Year’s Eve festivities, which will include the following:
Lounges and Bars:
Select lounges and bars at Mandalay Bay will offer charming gold-themed, spirits-sponsored events featuring themed décor, specialty drink menus, exclusive bottle service options and prize giveaways such as the following:
- Mandalay Bay’s Sports Book will present the Golden Lounge, a Pepsi-sponsored event with bars, giveaways, games, and a DJ throughout the evening.
- Mizuya Lounge will ring in the New Year with the Golden Goose Lounge. The inviting atmosphere will feature gold LED lighting, glittered bottles, balloons, giveaways, and a Gold Grey Goose Portable Bar with a specialty menu. Entertainment will run from 5 p.m. to 3 a.m. and reservations will be accepted for tableside bottle service.
- eyecandy sound lounge & bar will present a Möet & Chandon Champagne Room, boasting models and go-go dancers in gold attire, an exclusive bottle service menu and specialty cocktails.
- Orchid Lounge will kick off New Year’s Eve with a Treasure Vault. Sponsored by Heineken and Johnnie Walker, the celebratory space will feature a gold cigar lounge where guests can enjoy giveaways and interactive experiences.
Mandalay Bay’s restaurants will continue the gold-themed celebration with a variety of festive offerings such as golden flake desserts, golden balloon drops and specialty cocktails. Restaurant offerings will include:
- Featuring gourmet small plates inspired by cuisine from around the world, Fleur by Hubert Keller will host a Royal Masquerade with a specialty four-course menu alongside glittering décor. Guests can enjoy the evening with gold votive candles, balloons, table cloths, themed desserts and the featured Perrier-Jouët Champagne.
- Michael Mina’s modern American steakhouse, STRIPSTEAK, will offer a Perrier-Jouët sponsored Golden Affair with special décor, bottle and drink specials and a variety of tasting menu options.
- Charlie Palmer’s Aureole will offer golden floral decorations, balloons, a Gold Martini specialty cocktail and golden suits for the beloved Wine Angels of the four-story wine tower. This Perrier-Jouët sponsored event will feature two seatings, one from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. and a late seating from 8 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. with exclusive tasting menus.
- Bayside Buffet will feature a Champagne Holiday Buffet from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with unlimited Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s for guests 21 years and over. In addition, holiday dinner will run from 4:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. with bottomless wine and draft beer for guests 21 years of age and older.
- For those looking to stay cozy for the evening, In-Room Dining will feature a specialty menu, wine pairing and gold turn-down amenities.
- Guests looking to make a pit stop or interested in quick service will also experience specialty coffee drinks with gold flakes and specialty gold coffee and cold cups from a variety of Mandalay Bay vendors.
Spa Mandalay will offer exclusive gold treatments for guests to pamper themselves and indulge in the ultimate beauty experiences prior to a big night out. Treatments include:
- Gold Dust Massage
Guests are invited to relax, rejuvenate and prepare for an exciting night on the town with this custom-pressure massage. A moisturizing body milk, infused with gold peptides, will provide a luxurious touch along with a light dusting of gold iridescent powder.
- Golden Veil Facial
This facial is decadent for even the most experienced spa connoisseur. A golden supreme mask will cover the skin with a delicate veil of gold while protecting against free radicals and enhancing the skins natural collagen. Guests will walk away glowing with luxury.
- Royal Manicure and Pedicure
Guests seeking this treatment will stand out as they receive a beautiful manicure or pedicure, combined with moisturizing body milk infused with gold peptides. Gold polish is recommended for a finishing touch.
ABOUT MANDALAY BAY
Mandalay Bay, a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning resort, is set on 120 lush acres featuring the award-winning Mandalay Bay Beach, a tropical pool paradise with real sand and the only climate-controlled, poolside gaming in the city. The Mandalay Bay Events Center, award-winning restaurants, exhilarating entertainment, unique shopping, Shark Reef Aquarium and the 1.7-million-square-foot Mandalay Bay Convention Center combine to make Mandalay Bay a distinctive Las Vegas destination. In September 2014, Delano Las Vegas, a stand-alone all-suite hotel, came to life in place of THEhotel. Mandalay Bay is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mandalaybay.com or call toll free at (877) 632-7800 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.