Adventure Technology Welcomes World-Class Paddlers and Fishermen to 2016 Team Roster
- Written by Pitch Engine
GREENVILLE, S.C. (May 3, 2016) – Adventure Technology is proud to announce its 2016 roster of new and veteran whitewater, touring and fishing paddlers.
“Adventure Technology’s 2016 teams encompass a balance of established and promising paddlers in all kayaking disciplines. Our athlete teams share AT’s passion for paddling and the pursuit of adventure,” said Evan Lyendecker, director of marketing for Adventure Technology. “All disciplines demand performance-driven paddles. Our athletes put AT’s paddles to the test in every environment.”
New Adventure Technology whitewater team members include world-class kayakers Edward Mugridge, Liam Fournier and Rafa Ortiz. The trio will join fellow heavy hitters including world record holder and Wizard’s Eye adventurer Tyler Bradt, whitewater legend Ben Brown and First Descents founder Brad Ludden.
The Adventure Technology whitewater team will continue to push the boundaries of whitewater exploration and compete in elite events such as Gauley Fest and GoPro Mountain Games in 2016.
Veteran team members Bella Gibbons, Jon Turk and Reberto Gibbens Gomaz will help lead the Adventure Technology touring team in epic open water expeditions as well as represent the brand in 2016’s top-tier events.
The Adventure Technology fishing team will continue to accelerate the world of kayak fishing by competing in various top fishing events such as Ride The Bull. They will also support future research, product development and the art of kayak fishing.
AT Team Roster Updates for 2016:
- Adventure kayaker Gareth Tate returns as AT’s whitewater and touring team manager
- Edward Mugridge, Liam Fournier and Rafa Ortiz join the ranks of AT’s whitewater global pro team
- Sam Swanson, Jim Addington and Evan Smith join AT’s whitewater regional ambassador team
- Cate Hawthorn, Jeff Laxier, Jeremy Vore, Matt Kane, Patrick Higgins, Peter Casson, Steve Jones and Vic Sorenson join AT’s touring global pro team
- Sandra Ramsey, Eric Hromada, Thomas Philippi and Tim Perkins join AT’s fishing global pro team
- Bill Perryman, Eugene Mora III, CJ Espey, Scott Shrader, Frank Ruczynski, Joanne Vaughn, Jonathen Meadows, Kris Cortez, Matt Lopez, Ricky Smith, Shane Coovert and Shane Williams join AT’s fishing regional ambassador team
About Adventure Technology®:In 1993, an idea for the first, whitewater-specific, ergonomic paddle was born. That idea grew into Adventure Technology (AT), a paddle maker who doesn’t seek to “balance” adventure with technology, but rather seeks to push both concepts to the outer limits. AT now delivers premium whitewater, touring and fishing paddles known for excellence in design, craftsmanship and innovation. In 2009, AT joined the rest of the Confluence Outdoor family to continue its legacy of dedicated research and development, all in the name of a good adventure. www.atpaddle.com
Wilderness Systems · Perception · Dagger · Mad River CanoeWave Sport · Harmony · Adventure Technology · Boardworks
MEDIA CONTACT:Christina Erb LoVullo Verde Brand Communications Confluence@verdepr.com970.259.3555
Read more http://www.pitchengine.com/pitches/f885635e-fe52-4075-ae62-75fb30b025f6